ALL TEAMS: APP IS UP AND RUNNING!!! Our app is now Live!!! We are so excited to announce after lots of hard work from our Marketing Department and a great Investment for all. Our app is now LIVE and FREE on the App Store and Google Play! Unlike the old app, our new app is available on Androids. The app will make it easier for you to view the hotline, sign up for classes, buy from the proshop and much more! Before downloading the new app, please delete the old Excite! App as it is no longer working. Download the new app today by searching: Excite Gym and Cheer.
NOVICE/ PREMIER PREP/ COURAGE AND OBSESSION: NTGU INFORMATION **URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED** Our first competition of the season is next weekend!! Below is some important information: Tickets: To help save everyone money on tickets at the door, we are preordering these for you! Each ATHLETE attending will be charged $20 ($10 per ticket) on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 6TH and will receive 2 spectator tickets to event! These cost $20 per ticket at the door or online. *Each athlete will only get 2 tickets at this rate- any additional tickets will have to be purchased at the door the day of the event. Keep in mind that if you have multiple athletes on team, you will be charged the 2 tickets per child. Please email in if you do not want those! If you DO NOT want/need these 2 spectator tickets, please email into email@example.com by SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 5TH! Reminder that you do NOT need a ticket for your athlete, their registration fee is already paid for! **Children 5 and under are FREE** Competition Information: -Located at Curtis Culwell Center in Garland. -All teams will perform on Sunday, November 12th. -Online ticket and parking pass link: Only purchase ADDITIONAL tickets (read information above). You can also purchase your parking pass at this link! https://tickets.curtisculwellcenter.com/p/ticket/bravo-cheer-presents-ntgu-fall-d2-and-d1-glow-crazy *If you purchase at the door, it is credit card ONLY* -This is a ‘Clear Bag’ event! Athletes may bring their cheer backpacks but can only bring 1 water bottle and 1 snack in it. More information/ guidelines: https://curtisculwellcenter.com/content/clear-bag-policy Schedule: Final schedule, including your team’s meet times, will be posted next week!
DYNAMITE/ FEARLESS AND LADY EX: We will be cancelling practice on Sunday, November 12th. Coaches will be at competition with other teams.
PREMIER PREP: NCA NATIONALS FEE Per the handbook we are doing an additional charge for NCA nationals. You are only responsible for the registration fee which is $108. This will be billed on November 30th.
ALL STAR: END OF SEASON EVENTS Since our end of season events are mandatory this year, we wanted to get ahead on alerting you of costs. Below are the registration fees for our 2 possible end of season events. This only covers your athlete being able to compete and attend the event. You are not being billed for this yet! This is just to help give you a heads up. -All Star Worlds: $239 if no bid received, $189 if at large bid received, $0 if paid bid received. 1 day/ 2 park pass included to Universal with paid bid only. -The Summit: $456 if at large bid received, $228 if Partial Paid Bid received, $0 if paid bid received. These are commuter prices, and none include park hopper tickets- this is only to compete and enter ESPN Wide Worlds of Sports.
ALL TEAMS: EXCITE EMAILS As a team member, you cannot unsubscribe or opt out from our company emails. Please check your account!
ALL TEAMS: COMPETITION MAKE UP Competition make up for all teams will be a smoky eye, red lipstick and blush.
ALL TEAMS: MANDATORY PRE-SEASON TEAM MEETINGS 1 parent/guardian is required their team’s meeting. Athletes will still arrive at their regular practice time, coaches will bring athletes into the meeting. Thursday November 2nd: -Believe 6-6:30pm/ Dazzle 7-7:30pm/ Tremor 7:30-8pm/ Electric 8:15-8:45pm Tuesday November 7th: -Dream 4:45-5:15pm/ Dare 5:45-6:15pm
1. ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: 10.26-11.1 Inspire: Not Given Tiny Tikis: Not Given Dream: Not Given Dare: Not Given Believe: Emma Dazzle: Emersyn Tremor: Not Given Electric: Not Given Courage: Not Given Dynamite: Not Given Obsession: Not Given Fearless: Not Given Lady eX: Not Given
2. WHAT TO WEAR THURSDAY 11.2: GRAY TANK or SHIRT/ ANY SHORT/ HAIR BOW/ CHEER SHOES SUNDAY 11.5: WHITE TANK/ ANY SHORTS/ HAIR BOW/ CHEER SHOES MONDAY 11.6: BLACK TANK/ ANY SHORTS/ HAIR BOW/ CHEER SHOES TUESDAY 11.7: WHITE TANK or SHIRT/ ANY SHORTS/ HAIR BOW/ CHEER SHOES WEDNESDAY 11.8: -Novice: WHITE SHIRT/ ANY SHORTS/ HAIR BOW/ CHEER SHOES -All Star: GRAY TANK or SHIRT/ ANY SHORTS/ HAIR BOW/ CHEER SHOES THURSDAY 11.9: GRAY TANK or SHIRT/ ANY SHORT/ HAIR BOW/ CHEER SHOES SUNDAY 11.12: COMPETITION: Tikis, Dream, Dare, tremor, Electric, Courage and Obsession. Dynamite, Fearless and Lady ex- no practices.
3. PROSHOP VARSITY PRACTICE WEAR: We have received the shorts and spanx but are still waiting on the arrival of sports bras. As soon as they come in, we will give these out!
4. INSPIRE Reminders/ Notes: -Uniforms: All returning members, you will get you uniform in time for our first competition. New members, yours will not be in until after the first competition. We are trying to get all uniforms in as soon as possible but they do take time. - Please use the calendar here for this season! CLICK HERE FOR INSPIRE CALENDAR Practice 11.5 Athletes: Gray practice shirt, athletic shorts, athletic or cheer shoes Assistant Coaches: All Star Team practice wear Practice 11.12: NO PRACTICE DUE TO OTHER TEAMS HAVING COMPETITION
5. HALF SEASON TEAMS: SPARKLERS AND THRILL **Don’t forget that you have a mandatory team meet and greet on November 9th!! 4:55-5:15pm for Sparklers. 5:55-6:15pm for Thrill. Athletes still need to arrive at their original practice time (Sparklers 4pm/ Thrill 5pm). Coaches will bring your athlete into the meeting. What to Wear 11.2.23 and 11.9.23: Any red, black or white based shirt/ athletic shorts/ athletic or cheer shoes/ hair in a high pony tail and hair bow or ribbon. Important Dates: November 9th, 2023 Team Meet and Greet- 1 parent/guardian required to attend. 4:55-5:15pm for Sparklers. 5:55-6:15pm for Thrill. Athletes still need to arrive at their original practice time (Sparklers 4pm/ Thrill 5pm). Coaches will bring your athlete into the meeting. December 8th, 2023- Choreography! 4pm-5:15pm Sparklers/ 5:30-7pm Thrill January 12th, 2024- Parent Show off! Kids arrive 5:00pm/Parents Enter at 5:45pm January 13th or 14th, 2024 - Redline Winter Showdown -Frisco, Texas *We will only perform on one of these dates- we will let you know which date as soon as possible. * February 3rd, 2024: DCC Classic at AT&T Stadium February 8th, 2024 – kid’s celebration and last practice 4pm-5pm Sparklers/ 5pm-6pm Thrill (Edited since team emails were sent)
6. IMPORTANT DATES *Specialty Billing Dates are included! (added 8.24.23)* November 12th: COMPETITION- Novice, Premier Prep, Courage and Obsession November 12th: Inspire, Dynamite, Fearless and Lady ex- NO PRACTICE November 19th-25th: GYM CLOSED- no practices or classes November 26th: All Star MANDATORY return practice. $100 fine and alternate status if missed! All Star and Premier Prep teams will have a workout requirement to complete over the break. November 30th: -All Star: Travel Fees charged (amount TBD) -Premier Prep: NCA Nationals Fee charged (amount $108) December 1st: Extra Practice- Premier Prep and All Star. Times TBD. December 1st: Deadline to decline banquet tickets-must email into firstname.lastname@example.org *Athlete ticket is required, this is for parent banquet tickets* December 2nd and 3rd: COMPETITION- Inspire, Tremor and All Star December 3rd: COMPETITION- Prep and Electric December 9th: COMPETITION- Tremor, Dynamite, Fearless and Lady eX December 17th-January 1st: No Team Practices. There will be camps, clinics and open gym options during this period. All Star teams and Premier Prep teams will also have work out requirements over break. December 20th-January 2nd: GYM CLOSED- no classes running. There will be camps, clinics and open options during this period. January 2nd: All Star MANDATORY return practice. EVERY ALL-STAR TEAM WILL PRACTICE THIS DATE! $100 fine and alternate status if missed! January 12th: Extra Practice- Prep and All Star. January 13th and 14th: COMPETITION- Half season, Inspire, Prep, Electric and All Star. January 27th and January 28th: COMPETITION- Premier Prep and All Star January 31st: Banquet Billing. From Handbook: “You will be charged for 1 athlete and 1 parent ticket per child. Cost will be between $30-$40 each.” February 3rd: COMPETITION- half season, Inspire, Novice, Prep. All Star TBD. February 17th: ALL STAR TRAVEL COMP- Shreveport, LA. All Star only. February 25th-28th: NCA Week! Premier Prep and All-Star teams will practice every day during this time period. February 29th: Potential Practice- Premier Prep and All Star. You will find out on Wednesday night if your team is practicing this date. February 26th-29th: NO HALF SEASON, NOVICE OR PREP TEAM PRACTICES. This is due to NCA week and those teams needing to come in extra. This was listed in your handbook. March 1st-3rd: NCA NATIONALS! Premier Prep will compete on the 1st. Courage will compete on the 1st and 2nd. Dynamite, Obsession, Fearless and Lady eX will compete on the 2nd and 3rd. March 10th-17th: GYM CLOSED FOR SPRING BREAK. Practices and classes will resume on Monday the 18th. March 22nd: Extra Practice- Novice and Prep. Times TBD. March 23rd: COMPETITION- Novice and Prep March 26th: Novice End of season party March 28th: Banquet for Prep, Premier Prep and All Star Teams *edited 8.31.23* March 30th: End of season for Novice Teams *Novice end of year party TBD* April 11th-14th: Seniors and All-Star coaches in Daytona for College Nationals. April 18th-21st: All Star Worlds in Orlando, FL. All Star TBD. April 30th: End of season for Premier Prep. *Banquet TBD* May 2nd-5th: The Summit in Orlando, FL. All Star TBD. 2024-2025 SEASON DATES: -All Star Camp *Mandatory*: June 22nd-25th, 2024 at Camp Buckner (Posted August 2023) -Novice/Prep/ Premier Prep In House Camp and Choreography *Mandatory*: July 10th-13th,2024 -All Star Choreography *Mandatory*: July 15th-21st, 2024 (Posted September 2023)
7. ATTACHMENTS: Coach Cell Numbers: To be used on day of absences, private lessons or emergencies: *Please include ALL of your team coaches in your texts regarding practices/emergencies* Alison Howard: 214-649-5624 Alyssa Palnau: 972-821-1481 Blake Covington: 972-286-0917 Danni Gray: 682-478-9877 Destiny Studer: 972-904-4939 Jake Reyes: 325-232-4993 Jordan MacAllister: 940-435-1506 Morayna Johnson: 469-996-6229 Tia Jackson: 817-715-8191 Tiffany Parker: 972-489-3024 Wicam Smith: 914-233-6770 Absent Request: Email email@example.com Subject Line- athlete name and team name Body- Reason for missing. Include if this is a school graded event or not. Competition Schedule: PROGRAM SCHEDULE DETAILED SCHEDULE Make up: CLICK HERE FOR TUTORIAL
Hair Styles -Novice and Prep: High Pony with straight hair / CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO TUTORIAL -Premier Prep: High Pony with curls / CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO TUTORIAL -Courage: Braids into low pony with curls / CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO TUTORIAL -Dynamite: 1 braid into high pony with curls / CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO TUTORIAL -Obsession, Fearless and Lady eX: High Pony with curls / CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO TUTORIAL