ALL TEAMS: EXCITE EMAILS As a team member, you cannot unsubscribe or opt out from our company emails. Please check your account!
ALL TEAMS: EXTRA PRACTICE THIS SATURDAY Don’t forget that there is a mandatory extra practice this Saturday! Times were post several weeks ago and can be found in the important dates section.
ALL TEAMS: EXPO DETAILS! THIS SUNDAY!!!!! It is finally here!!! We can’t wait for everyone to see how amazing these athletes and routines are! Please read ALL the information so this day can run as smoothly as possible! When: Sunday, October 29th, 2023 Team Arrival Times: -Athletes need to be in full competition uniform, competition hair style, competition make up, competition bow and cheer shoes when they arrive! - Inspire, Tikis, Dream, Dare, Believe and Dazzle arrive at 12pm - Tremor, Electric, Courage, Fearless, Dynamite, Obsession and Lady eX arrive at 1pm (FYI that we will be taking a company photo at 1:10- if your athlete is late or not fully ready, they will not be in the photo) Drop Off Process: -Enter the parking lot using our main entrance off of Highland Village Road. -Follow the Fire Lane to the right of the building past the playground area. -Drop athlete at the single glass door- this needs to be a quick exit! Your athlete should be fully ready and only needs a water bottle with them. -Excite Staff will greet your athlete when they enter. *See below on where to tell you athlete to go* -Follow the fire lane out and exit our parking lot by going past the dumpsters. -If your athlete is driving themselves, they need to park in the businesses on the North side of our building (Trinity Wellness Center lots) and enter in the same single glass side door as everyone else in the fire lane. Athlete Meet Location in the gym: *We will have staffers to help but please tell your athlete where to go to find their team parents* Session 1: Inspire- Observation Room/ Novice- Vault Run/ Prep- Mini Gym Session 2: Premier Prep- Mini gym/ Courage and Dynamite- Observation Room/ Obsession, Fearless and lady ex- Vault Run Parking: -Our parking lot will be used for photos, concessions, proshop and gathering so there will be no parking permitted in our parking lot. Only those with handicap stickers will be allowed. -You may use the parking lot by Seven Mile, painted tree or the businesses on the North side of our building (Trinity Wellness Center lots). -There will be a lot of people so we suggest to park early to give plenty of time to enter. Tickets: -All pre-purchased tickets will be handed out to your athlete next week. These will be handed out in a sealed envelope. The wristband inside is your ticket. We are not responsible for any lost wristbands/tickets. -If you are purchasing onsite, you will need to purchase from the ticketing table. Flowers: -If you ordered flowers for your athlete, you can pick these up from will call. Spectator Entrance: -All spectators will enter in either the front doors or the side double glass doors. Inside we will have bleachers and chairs set up. We have ordered more bleachers this year, but we need to be sure everyone is seated close and no space in between. Please do not leave space or save seats and fill all seats middle out first. -Wear mask if you would like it will be close seating.
-We do not have a special viewing for when your team goes. Check the performance order and move yourself accordingly. If your team is first, please move after your child goes to allow for others to be closer to the front for their kid. If you child is going last, please sit in the back and then move up when it is your athletes time. -We will have a reserved seating spot for those requiring wheelchairs, walkers or need assistance. If you are needing this, we ask that you get to the side double glass doors 10 minutes before doors open so we can safely get you to this section. Performance Times and Order: - Inspire, Tikis, Dream, Dare, Believe and Dazzle (This is also the performance order): Doors open for spectators at 1:15pm- teams will start within 5 minutes. Everyone will exit the building by 1:45pm due to the next session. - Tremor, Electric, Courage, Fearless, Dynamite, Obsession and Lady eX (this is also the performance order): Doors open for spectators at 2:45pm- teams will start within 5 minutes. Everyone will exit the building by 3:15pm due to the next session (gymnastics). After Performances: -Parents will exit the gym using the side double glass door or back single glass door. Athletes will exit with Team Parents the same way they came in. You can get your athletes from them in the parking lot. Team Parents will send a message in BAND for exact location. Weather: Bring your weather gear and raincoats and have kids have them on for drop off incase for drop off or pick up they will be outside for a bit. We will give updates on the Bands if we make any changes to the day’s processes. Don’t worry, we will always figure it out and make it a great day!!
ALL TEAMS: COMPETITION MAKE UP Competition make up for all teams will be a smoky eye, red lipstick and blush. CLICK HERE FOR TUTORIAL
ALL TEAMS: MANDATORY PRE-SEASON TEAM MEETINGS *edited 10.26* 1 parent/guardian is required their team’s meeting. Athletes will still arrive at their regular practice time, coaches will bring athletes into the meeting. Monday October 30th: -Courage 6:15-6:45pm (Updated 10.26)/ Obsession 6:45pm-7:15pm (Updated 10.26)/ Lady eX 8pm-8:30pm Wednesday November 1st: -Tikis 4:45-5:15pm/Dynamite 6-6:30pm/ Fearless 7:45-8:15pm (Updated 10.26) Thursday November 2nd: -Believe 6-6:30pm/ Dazzle 7-7:30pm/ Tremor 7:30-8pm/ Electric 8:15-8:45pm Tuesday November 7th: -Dream 4:45-5:15pm/ Dare 5:45-6:15pm
ALL STAR: HOTEL OFFER FOR TRAVEL COMP The event company for our Competition in Shreveport, LA is offering housing. This is not required but is available if desired. Go to: https://competitiontravel.com/upcoming-events/?event-producer=redline to check out options!
1. ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: 10.19-10.25 Inspire: Anna Tiny Tikis: Sawyer Dream: Lola Dare: Autumn Believe: Blakely Dazzle: Presley Tremor: Mia Electric: Not Given Courage: Gretta Dynamite: Bella Obsession: Peyton Fearless: Annalise Lady eX: Rhianna
2. WHAT TO WEAR THURSDAY 10.26: WHITE TANK OR SHIRT/ ANY SHORTS/ HAIR BOW/ CHEER SHOES SATURDAY 10.28: MANDATORY EXTRA PRACTICES! GRAY TANK OR SHIRT/ BLACK SHORTS/ HAIR BOW/ CHEER SHOES SUNDAY 10.29: EXCITE EXPO!!!!! See all details in the Announcements Section! FULL UNIFORM, COMPETITION HAIR, COMPETITION MAKE UP, COMPETITION BOW MONDAY 10.30: BLACK TANK/ ANY SHORTS/ HAIR BOW/ CHEER SHOES TUESDAY 10.31: GYM CLOSED- NO CLASSES/ CLNICS OR PRACTICES. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! WEDNESDAY 11.1: GRAY TANK or SHIRT/ ANY SHORTS/ HAIR BOW/ CHEER SHOES THURSDAY 11.2: GRAY TANK or SHIRT/ ANY SHORT/ HAIR BOW/ CHEER SHOES SUNDAY 11.5: WHITE TANK/ ANY SHORTS/ HAIR BOW/ CHEER SHOES
3. PROSHOP BOWS: -All teams have received their competition bows. Please use these ONLY for competition and do not hook into backpacks. We have limited extras so please take good care of them. SPIRIT SALE: We will have a table for ALL spirit sale orders to be picked up at Expo in the pro shop area outside VARSITY PRACTICE WEAR: We have received the shorts and spanx but are still waiting on the arrival of sports bras. As soon as they come in, we will give these out!
4. INSPIRE Reminders/ Notes: -Uniforms: All returning members, you will get you uniform in time for our first competition but not Expo. New members, yours will not be in until after the first competition. We are trying to get all uniforms in as soon as possible but they do take time. For Expo, all athletes will wear their practice shirt and black shorts for the performance with their competition bow. Reminder that we do not provide cheer shoes, please be sure your athlete has a pair of white athletic shoes or cheer shoes to wear for competitions. - Please use the calendar here for this season! CLICK HERE FOR INSPIRE CALENDAR Practice 10.28: 1-2:30pm Athletes: Any t shirt, athletic shorts, athletic/ cheer shoes. Assistant Coaches: Wear your team’s practice wear EXPO 10.29: All times and information in announcements section! Athletes: Gray Practice Shirt, Black shorts or leggings, white athletic/ cheer shoes. Hair in a high ponytail. Assistant coaches will help with make-up and hair at our meet time if needed- if you prefer to do it at home, that is ok too! We do a smokey eye with blush, red lipstick and mascara. Assistant Coaches: Have your team competition hair and make up done when you arrive with Inspire. Have your white tank on over the uniform to wear during your time with Inspire.
5. HALF SEASON TEAMS: SPARKLERS AND THRILL Congratulations on being a part of our half season program!!! If you are reading this, you are already doing amazing by checking the hotline!!! First Practice will be 10.26.23- refer to your team email for your team’s time. We will be sizing athletes for uniforms this day. If for some reason you are absent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. What to Wear 11.2.23: Any red, black or white based shirt/ athletic shorts/ athletic or cheer shoes/ hair in a high pony tail and hair bow or ribbon. Important Dates: November 9th, 2023 Team Meet and Greet- 1 parent/guardian required to attend. 4:55-5:15pm for Sparklers. 5:55-6:15pm for Thrill. Athletes still need to arrive at their original practice time (Sparklers 4pm/ Thrill 5pm). Coaches will bring your athlete into the meeting. December 8th, 2023- Choreography! 4pm-5:15pm Sparklers/ 5:30-7pm Thrill January 12th, 2024- Parent Show off! Kids arrive 5:00pm/Parents Enter at 5:45pm January 13th or 14th, 2024 - Redline Winter Showdown -Frisco, Texas *We will only perform on one of these dates- we will let you know which date as soon as possible. * February 3rd, 2024: DCC Classic at AT&T Stadium February 8th, 2024 – kid’s celebration and last practice 4pm-5pm Sparklers/ 5pm-6pm Thrill (Edited since team emails were sent)
6. IMPORTANT DATES *Specialty Billing Dates are included! (added 8.24.23)* October 28th: Extra Practices: NOVICE, PREP, PREMIER PREP, ALL STAR, INSPIRE. -All Star Teams: 10am-11:30am -Prep and Premier Prep: 11:30am-1pm -Novice and Inspire: 1pm-2:30pm October 29th: EXCITE! EXPO! -Novice, Prep, Premier Prep, All Star and Inspire October 31st: GYM CLOSED- no practices or classes November 12th: COMPETITION- Novice, Premier Prep, Courage and Obsession November 19th-25th: GYM CLOSED- no practices or classes November 26th: All Star MANDATORY return practice. $100 fine and alternate status if missed! All Star and Premier Prep teams will have a workout requirement to complete over the break. November 30th: -All Star: Travel Fees charged (amount TBD) -Premier Prep: NCA Nationals Fee charged (amount TBD) December 1st: Extra Practice- Premier Prep and All Star. Times TBD. December 1st: Deadline to decline banquet tickets-must email into email@example.com *Athlete ticket is required, this is for parent banquet tickets* December 2nd and 3rd: COMPETITION- Inspire, Tremor and All Star December 3rd: COMPETITION- Prep and Electric December 9th: COMPETITION- Tremor, Dynamite, Fearless and Lady eX December 17th-January 1st: No Team Practices. There will be camps, clinics and open gym options during this period. All Star teams and Premier Prep teams will also have work out requirements over break. December 20th-January 2nd: GYM CLOSED- no classes running. There will be camps, clinics and open options during this period. January 2nd: All Star MANDATORY return practice. EVERY ALL-STAR TEAM WILL PRACTICE THIS DATE! $100 fine and alternate status if missed! January 12th: Extra Practice- Prep and All Star. January 13th and 14th: COMPETITION- Half season, Inspire, Prep, Electric and All Star. January 27th and January 28th: COMPETITION- Premier Prep and All Star January 31st: Banquet Billing. From Handbook: “You will be charged for 1 athlete and 1 parent ticket per child. Cost will be between $30-$40 each.” February 3rd: COMPETITION- half season, Inspire, Novice, Prep. All Star TBD. February 17th: ALL STAR TRAVEL COMP- Shreveport, LA. All Star only. February 25th-28th: NCA Week! Premier Prep and All-Star teams will practice every day during this time period. February 29th: Potential Practice- Premier Prep and All Star. You will find out on Wednesday night if your team is practicing this date. February 26th-29th: NO HALF SEASON, NOVICE OR PREP TEAM PRACTICES. This is due to NCA week and those teams needing to come in extra. This was listed in your handbook. March 1st-3rd: NCA NATIONALS! Premier Prep will compete on the 1st. Courage will compete on the 1st and 2nd. Dynamite, Obsession, Fearless and Lady eX will compete on the 2nd and 3rd. March 10th-17th: GYM CLOSED FOR SPRING BREAK. Practices and classes will resume on Monday the 18th. March 22nd: Extra Practice- Novice and Prep. Times TBD. March 23rd: COMPETITION- Novice and Prep March 26th: Novice End of season party March 28th: Banquet for Prep, Premier Prep and All Star Teams *edited 8.31.23* March 30th: End of season for Novice Teams *Novice end of year party TBD* April 11th-14th: Seniors and All-Star coaches in Daytona for College Nationals. April 18th-21st: All Star Worlds in Orlando, FL. All Star TBD. April 30th: End of season for Premier Prep. *Banquet TBD* May 2nd-5th: The Summit in Orlando, FL. All Star TBD. 2024-2025 SEASON DATES: -All Star Camp *Mandatory*: June 22nd-25th, 2024 at Camp Buckner (Posted August 2023) -Novice/Prep/ Premier Prep In House Camp and Choreography *Mandatory*: July 10th-13th,2024 -All Star Choreography *Mandatory*: July 15th-21st, 2024 (Posted September 2023)
7. ATTACHMENTS: Coach Cell Numbers: To be used on day of absences, private lessons or emergencies: *Please include ALL of your team coaches in your texts regarding practices/emergencies* Alison Howard: 214-649-5624 Alyssa Palnau: 972-821-1481 Blake Covington: 972-286-0917 Danni Gray: 682-478-9877 Destiny Studer: 972-904-4939 Jake Reyes: 325-232-4993 Jordan MacAllister: 940-435-1506 Morayna Johnson: 469-996-6229 Tiffany Parker: 972-489-302 Wicam Smith: 914-233-6770 Absent Request: Email firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line- athlete name and team name Body- Reason for missing. Include if this is a school graded event or not. Competition Schedule: PROGRAM SCHEDULE DETAILED SCHEDULE Hair Styles -Novice and Prep: High Pony with straight hair / CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO TUTORIAL -Premier Prep: High Pony with curls / CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO TUTORIAL -Courage: Braids into low pony with curls / CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO TUTORIAL -Dynamite: 1 braid into high pony with curls / CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO TUTORIAL -Obsession, Fearless and Lady eX: High Pony with curls / CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO TUTORIAL